It's always been a sister state to Idaho but I truly did not fall in love with Montana until just recently. Now dating a 'Griz' Alum, it was very difficult to not also fall in love with the college football team... & then pretty much the whole state. If you haven't been to Montana, you're missing out! Here are 10 Things To Do While In Montana... I'm only at 7/10!
1. Go To A Griz Game: Crazy tailgating, big wins & great fans are just three things to enjoy during these games in the city of Missoula.
2. Whitewater Raft: The Clarkfork is just one of the Inland Northwest's most popular rivers for whitewater rafting!
3. Visit Helena: The capital has a small-town feel! I absolutely loved exploring this clean city & it's fun shops. The Parish of St. Helena Cathedral was just the cherry on top!
4. Go Camping: There are so many amazing camping opportunities in Montana!
5. Visit A Hot Spring: Another fun opportunity while you're in the state - visit one of it's many hot springs!
6. Explore The Ghost Town of Garnet: Just 30 miles East of Missoula!
7. Visit Glacier National Park: There are no words for this.
8. Go Mining: Sapphires are in the hills new Philipsburg!
9. Go Zip Lining: Whitefish Mountain Resort knows how to have fun.
10. Hike Mount Sentinel: Visit the University of Montana's 'M' at the top of beautiful Mount Sentinel - it offers an incredible view of Missoula.